Modern slavery encompasses slavery, servitude, human trafficking and forced labour. BBT Ltd, has a zero tolerance approach to any form of modern slavery. We are committed to acting ethically, with integrity and with transparency in all business dealings and to putting effective systems and controls in place to safeguard against any form of modern slavery taking place with the business or our supply chain.
Manufacturing reamers, gauges and other tooling for the gun trade. We work with small one-person gunsmiths to large manufacturers all over the world offering a wide range of tooling made to demanding specifications.
Our High Risk Areas.
Our high risk area include the sourcing and purchasing of products and tooling from foreign companies, particularly in India and the far East. To mitigate this, we source wherever possible from large multinational companies and account managers based in the UK.
BBT Ltd. operates a Supplier Policy and maintains a preferred supplier list. We conduct due diligence on all our suppliers before allowing them to become a 'preferred supplier'.
As part of our contract with suppliers, we require them to confirm to us, if asked, that:
- They have taken steps to eradicate modern slavery within their business.
- They hold their own suppliers to account with regard to modern slavery.
- (For UK based suppliers) They pay their employees at least the national minimum wage or national living wage, as appropriate.
- (For international suppliers) They pay their employees any prevailing minimum wage applicable within their country of operations.
- We may terminate the contract at any time should any instances of modern slavery come to light.
This policy will be kept under regular review. This policy was last updated on 30th October 2018.